We promote, support and assist with the installation of Defibrillators in the Community area that we cover as Penkridge and District.
This ensures the public has access to more life saving AED’s at strategic locations around the area.
MAP UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Click on this map to see the location of the 24/7 Publicly Accessible AED’s along with a few restricted access units
In the table below, click to see photographic images of the locations.
- Location 10 – 48 Templars Way near Princefield School (on Garden Wall of private residence on corner of Bartlett Close) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 13 – Motorcade Ltd – on car sales office wall – 24/7 Public Accessible
- 1 – Stone Cross (on A449 in centre of Penkridge behind the bus stop on wall of TFM) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 2 – Haling Dene (at main entrance to building) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 3 -Monkton Recreation Centre (on wall of main building) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 4 – Pencric Residential Home (in Porch Entrance) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 5 – The Star Pub (on front wall) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 6 – Penkridge Cricket Club (on wall of club house) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 9 – Penkridge Middle School (in reception office) Only Accessible during school hours
- 12 – Penkridge Scouts Hut (at end of driveway) 24/7 Public Accessible
- 14 – Penkridge Fire Station (on wall at side of entrance) 24/7 Public Accessible
- Location 7 – 21 St Modwena Way (on garage wall of private residence) 24/7 Public Accessible
- The Swan Pub (on pub outbuildings in car park ) 24/7 Public Acccessible
We are constantly striving to add more AED’s and get coverage of all areas so that an AED is within easy reach of an Incident that requires one.
Without effective CPR and defibrillation, the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest drops by 10% every minute, so the need for a nearby AED location is critical to ensure it is accessible in the shortest time possible.
|Location Number||Location Description||Link to Photograph|
|5||The Star||Star (1)|
|7||21 St Modwena Way||St Modwena|
|10||48 Templars Way / Barlett Close||Templars (1)|