Sarah joined our team not long after her dad and qualified as an Intermediate responder at the same time as he did. She has many years’ experience as a first aider as she is also a volunteer ambulance technician with St John Ambulance.
Although they respond in Penkridge as well, Mike and Sarah help ensure we are also able to provide emergency coverage in the Huntington and Hatherton areas of our district.
As a qualified instructor and trainer Sarah has a special interest in helping with the skills development of our responder team. Sarah is also one of our Trustees providing a combination of business, administrative and IT skills.
• Intermediate Community First Responder
• IHCD First Person on Scene (Intermediate)
• First Aid at Work Qualified
• St John Ambulance Emergency Medical Technician
• Member Institute of Advanced Motorists (Commercial)
• EDI Approved Emergency Response Driver
• C+G 7302 Certificate in Delivering Learning
• First Aid & AED Trainer
• First Aid at Work Assessor