Who We Are
Community First Responders are a team of volunteers trained by the ambulance service to a nationally recognised level and provide life saving treatment to people in their local communities.
We’re proud to be a part of the community, serving our friends and neighbours.
See our latest activities HERE
Follow us on Facebook HERE
What We Do
We respond to life threatening emergency medical calls, providing vital assistance to people who are ill or injured prior to the arrival of the Emergency Ambulance.
We need your support to do our work — contact us or click here to learn how you can volunteer or donate.
Latest 5 News items – (see all news here)
- March News – 2 new members on the front line!
- February News – Cannock Rotary Club Donation
- January News – Donation from Whitehouse Pharmacy
- December News – Rotary Club support + Winter Tyres
- November News – Cannock Chase – A sense of Place
See our Major Supporting Organisations – Click Here
Copyright Penkridge & District Community First Responders – All rights reserved